Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Who's a big boy

Charlie is officially growing up. He no longer sleeps on the air conditioning vents but sprawls out on the floor like a big boy and yesterday Josh found him asleep on the couch, a first for Mr.e Fuzzy Ears.

Last night he cam tearing into the bedroom where I had to give him a boost to get up on the bed and there he took up sentry duty at the foot of the bed and began to bark. His big boy I mean business bark and not his puppy goof around come on mommy play with me bark.

And he barked and barked and barked but I couldn't find any reason for him to bark. I even let him outside where he plopped down on his new porch pillow and seemed set for the night. No camping out for Charlie Bear. Not till he's old enough so I know he won't TRY to get out of the yard. I don't see why he would. We actually ordered him food when we ordered chinese last night. Charlie's no dummy. He'll stay where the food is good.

With Patty's parvo I threw away all of the dog pillows and in Deals yesterday I found new pillows. I got two, one for outside and another next to the vent in the bedroom though if he continues to join me in bed, leaving the air condition vent behind I may just move the second one to the craft room for when he visits me for a crafting session.

I really shouldn't write these posts at th office, it always makes me want to go and fuzzle Charlie.

Charlie addiction.... not a pretty sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment