Friday, September 16, 2011

Could they be any happier?

Charlie and Kali love their life. This morning, I looked through the kitchen door window to see the both of them sitting side my side on their pillows, hip to hip, watching the world go by. They love being outside even when there is nothing going on. When the group starts gathering in front of the house across the street, the puppies leave their porch to say hello and drown in licks any face that ventures too near.

I've never had two puppies at the same time. Two dogs, yes, three dogs yes, but never two young ones together.

It;s not just Kali that loves the yard and to run around and around and around but Charlie's always taking himself out even when Kali doesn't want to go but Charlie can always keep himself occupied. I have never had a dog content to play on his own but that's Charlie. There are toys scattered all over the front yard, as if we had small children. I suppose we do have children only they are covered with fur.

I marvel at how much I loved each from the very first. There is nothing like a dog to make you feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment